NO drops, NO drugs, just more of your own tears.
The iTear®100 Device
- Small enough to fit in your hand
- USB-powered rechargeable battery
- Gentle oscillating tip
- Unique design results in a gentle, yet powerful, stimulation
iTear®100 is a patented technology that uses focused oscillatory energy designed to activate only the external nasal nerve from the outside of your nose. The energy level, frequency, and tip design were optimized through extensive clinical trials to maximize stimulation of the external nasal nerve, safely and comfortably. By doing this, iTear®100 creates just the right amount of vibration to activate natural tear production. This unique design minimizes the effect on any area other than the external nasal nerve on your nose.
iTear®100 is the only FDA-cleared, at-home medical device to help you make more of your own tears in just 30 seconds.
- Drug-free, drop-free
- Simple, at-home use
- Works immediately and in between treatments
- Portable and battery powered
- Reusable – no parts need to be replaced
- Externally applied
- Doctor prescribed
When to use iTear®100
Tears keep our eyes healthy and comfortable. If our eyes don’t make enough tears or don’t make the right kind of tears (tear film), we have eyes that are dry. That can happen from being on screens all-day, or living in a dry environment, or not blinking enough.
- Eyes feel dry, gritty, itchy, tired and look red
- Occasional blurred vision
"I can cry again"
"Eyes feel wetter during day"
"Using fewer artificial tears"
"Contact lenses are more comfortable"
"When I tried the demo at the doctor office, I immediately thought your product was genius"
See for yourself
Table of Contents 
- Announcing FDA clearance and availability of the next generation iTEAR®100.
- The iTear®100 Device
- The Technology
- The Advantages
- When to use iTear®100
- Patient Testimonials
- Learn more about iTear®100
- Learn how to use iTear®100
- Setup instructions and troubleshooting guide
- See its clinical results
- Ready to try iTear®100?
Dry eye. Pale mucosa, debris, dry meibum.
Immediately after a single use of iTear®100. Flowing meibum.
40 minutes after iTear®100. Redness dissipating..
Immediately after the use of iTear®100, the patient had flowing meibum with healthy mucosa and no debris.